November 8, 2016 Presidential General Election
Most Recent Election
June 7, 2016 Presidential
The Elections Office is a division of the County Clerk/Recorder under
the direction of an elected County Clerk. The Registrar of Voters
Office performs a range of election-related duties, in addition to other
public services that increase citizen participation and election.
Election-Related Duties Include:
- Conduct federal, state, and local elections held in Yuba County.
- Register voters and maintain the voter registration file.
- Procure all polling places and recruit all poll workers in Yuba
- Provide information to candidates regarding the nomination
process and campaign finance disclosure requirements.
- Maintain files of campaign committee financial statements
(itemized listings of candidates' and campaigns' contributions and
- Provide voter registration information and related campaign
materials to candidates and campaigns.
Public Services Include:
- Provide proof of registration upon request.
- Provide information to candidates and campaigns.
- Conduct training for poll workers and other Election Officials.
Current Initiative Efforts:
Medical Cannabis Cultivation and Commerce
Groundwater Fairness Act