All meetings are located at:
unless otherwise indicated.
YUBA COUNTY IN HOME SUPPORTIVE SERVICES PUBLIC AUTHORITY
I. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
II. ROLL CALL - Supervisors Logue, Simmons, Griego, Schrader, Stocker
III. CONSENT AGENDA:
A. Administrative Services
1. Approve subrecipient agreement with Yuba Sutter Economic Development Corporation regarding Economic Development Block Grant Program income and authorize Chairman to execute same. (Public Facilities Committee Recommends Approval) (04-406)
B. Agricultural Commissioner
C. Child Support Services
1. Authorize Budget Transfer in the amount of $64,000 from Account No. 107-2600-421-2800 (Special Departmental Expense) to Account No. 107-2600-421-0104 (Overtime) for overtime expense during transition to CASES Child Support System. (Law and Justice Commit
tee Recommends Approval) (04-409)
D. Clerk of the Board of Supervisors
F. Community Development
G. County Administrator
2. Authorize County Administrator to execute letter giving Regional Waste Management Authority authorization to apply for Local Government Waste Tire Public Education and Amnesty grant for Fiscal Year 2004/05. (04-413)
H. Health and Human Services
I. Public Works
J. Risk Management/Personnel
IV. SPECIAL PRESENTATION
V. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS: Any person may speak about any subject of concern, provided it is within the jurisdiction of the Board of Supervisors and is not already on today's agenda. The total amount of time allotted for receiving such public communication shall be limited to a total of 15 minutes and each individual or group will be limited to no more than 5 minutes. Prior to this time speakers must fill out a "Request to Speak" card and submit it to the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors. Note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
VI. COUNTY DEPARTMENTS
A. Community Development
1. Adopt resolution initiating proceedings to establish a sphere of influence and form County Service Area No. 63 for road, drainage, and fire suppression system maintenance. (Land Use and Public Works Committee Recommends Approval) (04-419)
B. County Administrator
1. Adopt resolution approving amendment to the 1991 Franchise Agreement with Yuba Sutter Disposal Incorporated providing a 1.49 percent regional revenue increase. (Finance and Administration Committee Recommends Approval) (04-420)
C. Emergency Services
1. Consider concept and configuration of a mobile command/communications vehicle and authorize the Purchasing Agent to initiate acquisition of vehicle. (Protective Inspection Committee Recommends Approval) (04-421)
D. Public Works
VII. ORDINANCES AND PUBLIC HEARINGS: If you challenge in court the action or decision of the Yuba County Board of Supervisors regarding a zoning, planning, land use or environmental protection matter made at any public hearing described in this notice, you may be limited to raising only those issue you or someone raised at such public hearing, or in written correspondence delivered to the Yuba County Board of Supervisors at, or prior to, such public hearing.
VIII. CORRESPONDENCE - (04-426)
IX. BOARD AND STAFF MEMBERS’ REPORTS: This time is provided to allow Board and staff members to report on activities or to raise issues for placement on future agendas.
X. CLOSED SESSION: Any person desiring to comment on any matter scheduled for this closed session may address the Board at this time.
09/12/2004-3:00 P.M. Public Facilities Committee - (Supervisors Griego and Logue - Alternate Supervisor Stocker)
Consider lease proposal for county parking at Bethel A.M.E. Church - Administrative Services
Consider implementation of Senate Bill 1097 requiring assessing a state fee for enterprise zone hiring credit vouchering services - Administrative Services/Airport
Consider restraurant lease with Alma and Daniel McCullah - Administrative Services/Airport