Randy Fletcher was elected to the Yuba County Board
of Supervisor in 2014 and took office on January 5, 2015. In 2016 was elected
Vice Chair, and is 2017 Chair.
Randy and his wife Kathy have lived in Browns Valley since 1983. They also own
100 acres of timberland and the historic Chestnut Grove in Brownsville which has
been in the family since 1955. Randy and Kathy have two children, Jennifer and
Casey, and five grandchildren.
Randy was with the Yuba City Police Department from 1965 - 1986 in various
capacities from Cadet to Lieutenant. He was a Reserve Officer with Yuba County
Sheriff's Department from 1986 - 2000. Randy has owned an independent insurance
brokerage, Fletcher & Associates Insurance, in Marysville since 1979.
Randy graduated from Yuba City High School in 1967 and Yuba College in 1969. He
received a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from California State
University, Sacramento, in 1971.
Randy represents the County in his capacity as
Supervisor on the following:
- Bi-County Transportation
- Feather River Air Quality Management District
- Finance and Administration Committee
- Land Use and Public Works Committee
- Law and Justice Committee
- National Association of Counties
- North Central Counties Consortium
- Sierra Nevada Conservancy
- TRLIA Displaced Person Appeals Board
- Yuba Sutter Transit Authority
- Yuba County Disaster Council
- Yuba County Public Facilities Corporation
- Yuba County Redevelopment Agency
- Yuba County Water Agency Board of Directors